Located on our third floor, The Meyer Suite accommodates up to four guests. There is a nice room with a king bed, then a full bath with a shower, and then a smaller room with a queen bed. Like all of our guest rooms, The Meyer Suite has a kitchenette. This room was named after one of the Collat children and will accommodate up to 4 people. Generally, $167/night during week and $187/night on weekends.
We have 3 studio apartments in the house and carriage house next door and one on Monterey Square. Each is nicely furnished and has luxurious bed and bath linens, Wifi and a full kitchen with a stocked coffee station.
1. Sofa and Matching Chair in Parlor $800
2. Chartreuse Chair in Parlor - purchased from Alex Raskin $180
3. Floral sofa - Siena's Chambers $150
4. 2 Matching Chairs - Lilly's Chambers $200 for both
5. Slip covered Chair and 1/2 in Isidore's - 2 matching chairs $200 for both
6. Wing Back Chair $80
7. 2 Matching Chairs in Meyer Suite $100 for both
8. Dark Brown Sectional Sofa in Ballroom $75
9. Gold Love Seat $100 1 year old
10. Chair from Drayton $75
11. 4 Matching Bar Stools $80
12. Large Gold Chair in Den $300
13. Thomasville Sofa - Brown floral $400